Monday, January 23, 2012

Before and After

January 10, 2012


So, months ago the lock on our front door broke, so naturally we needed to get a new front door. (Anyway, we thought it was a good excuse.) We think it's a wonderful improvement. What do you think? The color is called Indian Legend, (just so I don't forget) and it matches our garage door perfectly!

Before




After


I love the way the light comes through these glass windows. I thought I might worry about the privacy but it seems just fine and we love it. I haven't missed the screen door yet! Little by little we are replacing and updating our home. Home sweet home!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm loving all of these posts! The door looks wonderful. It's nice to use the lock, and it actually locks!

Livy loves visiting her grammy (can't quite say it yet) and "bom-pa".

aunt nancy said...

Amazing transformation!